New user needs help

Hi! I am a new user to Pascal Programming... I hope to get guidance from all
the Pascal experts here.  Thanks.

I got this program from a friend of mine... It is suppose to be windows
base.. but when I run it, the program close my windows and run under DOS.
One more thing is that, I cannot create executable file with it...

Can anyone provide me the URL where I can download a working version of
Pascal program.

Regards,
Kim

Re:New user needs help

Kim [mailto:fk...@singtel.com] decided to regale us with

>I got this program from a friend of mine... It is suppose to be windows
>base.. but when I run it, the program close my windows and run under DOS.
>One more thing is that, I cannot create executable file with it...

I rather think you have a pirate copy of the compiler. Do not expect
help on how to make executebale file with it.

>Can anyone provide me the URL where I can download a working version of
>Pascal program.

See Timo Salmi's "Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's Answers #147
from ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip

--
Pedt Scragg

No-one is completely useless, they can always be a bad example.

Re:New user needs help

In article <qAcm7kAjxSk2Y...@pedt.demon.co.uk>,
Pedt Scragg  <newsmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk> wrote:
:>Can anyone provide me the URL where I can download a working version of
:>Pascal program.
:>
:See Timo Salmi's "Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's Answers #147
:from ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip

And, while Garbo still is down:

 ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/info/tsfaqp46.zip

   All the best, Timo

Moderating at ftp:// & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Spam foiling in effect.  My email filter autoresponder will return a
required email password to users not yet in the privileges database.
Advice on spam foiling at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/info/spamfoil.html

Other Threads