Change the bright and contrast of the monitor (D2 - Win95)

Hi!,

is there any API function or component to do this? I've tried with
SetColorAdjustment but
I think that it's not possible with it.

Thankx to all, and please reply me as soon as possible

--
Jos Rubn  visu...@jet.es
"Out of Memory"

Re:Change the bright and contrast of the monitor (D2 - Win95)

Joshua <visu...@jet.es> wrote:
>is there any API function or component to do this? I've tried with
>SetColorAdjustment but I think that it's not possible with it.

No, because in most monitors these functions are not programmable.

You can do a certain amount of this within a display driver by adjusting
the colors in the hardware palette, but there's no way for an application
to do so on a system-wide basis.

- Tim Roberts, t...@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Other Threads