Windows 95 style tabbed notebook for Delphi 1.0

Does anybody have, or know where I could get a freeware/shareware (with
source) Windows 95-style tabbed notebook control for Delphi 1.0?

I was planning to create my own from a TTabbedNotebook, but just discovered
that my licenced copy of the VCL source doesn't include the source for
TABS.DCU or TABNOTBK.DCU!  I have to *FAX* someone at Borland in the US to
request a copy! (Which I'll probably have to pay for...)

Any help would be really appreciated!

Grant Johnson
Sydney, Australia
grant.john...@acslink.aone.net.au

Re:Windows 95 style tabbed notebook for Delphi 1.0

In article <4t2874$hbs_...@cpe.Sydney.aone.net.au>,

Grant Johnson <grant.john...@acslink.aone.net.au> wrote:
>Does anybody have, or know where I could get a freeware/shareware (with
>source) Windows 95-style tabbed notebook control for Delphi 1.0?

>I was planning to create my own from a TTabbedNotebook, but just discovered
>that my licenced copy of the VCL source doesn't include the source for
>TABS.DCU or TABNOTBK.DCU!  I have to *FAX* someone at Borland in the US to
>request a copy! (Which I'll probably have to pay for...)

Go ahead and fax the person.  You don't have to pay for it.

--
Sam Liddicott                  |   Nothing I say is to be attributed as
Campbell Scientific Ltd.       | a company statement or representation.

Other Threads