HTML Help + Delphi??

I was wondering if anyone knew how to access a HTML help file from whithin a
delphi program..  Maybe by attaching it to a click event from the help
menu??
HTML help doesn't use the traditional "WinHelp.exe" file, instead it uses
"HH.exe"..  So I can't assign the help file as the programs normal help
file..
Nigel Murden
anth...@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au

Re:HTML Help + Delphi??

Might I suggest picking up the May/98 issue of the Delphi Informant.
It literally has an entire article dedicated to your question.

HTH,
Brian Simmons
bsimm...@centrasoft.com
http://www.centrasoft.com

Nigel Murden wrote in message

<6l27r4$lp...@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>...
>I was wondering if anyone knew how to access a HTML help file from whithin
>delphi program..  Maybe by attaching it to a click event from the help
>menu??
>HTML help doesn't use the traditional "WinHelp.exe" file, instead it uses
>"HH.exe"..  So I can't assign the help file as the programs normal help
>file..
>Nigel Murden
>anth...@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au

Other Threads