Can Delphi 2.0x Call 16 Bit Dlls?

Gentlemen/Gentlewomen

Couple of Questions

1. Can An application(exe) compiled with Delphi 2.0x call a DLL
compilied
    with Delphi 1.0x.

2. Can Delphi 1.0 Exe Call and Execute a DLL compiled with Delphi 2.0x

TIA

Jeffrey L.{*word*106}erson
jdckr...@airmail.net

Re:Can Delphi 2.0x Call 16 Bit Dlls?

Jeffrey L.{*word*106}erson wrote:

> Gentlemen/Gentlewomen

> Couple of Questions

> 1. Can An application(exe) compiled with Delphi 2.0x call a DLL
> compilied
>     with Delphi 1.0x.

> 2. Can Delphi 1.0 Exe Call and Execute a DLL compiled with Delphi 2.0x

> TIA

> Jeffrey L.{*word*106}erson
> jdckr...@airmail.net

Yes. The process is called thunking. The process is different
depending on factors like the os (95 or nt), and the direction
you are thunking. Our Turbo Assembler 5.0 product has a thunking
example for use with Delphi.

Joe
--
Joe C. Hecht