How can I write a client side program?

Hello everybody,
I want to write a program run on the client side and communicate with the
server side program like as Java Applet. How can I do using delphi? Any
suggestion?

Thanks :-)

Re:How can I write a client side program?

"Johnny" <johnnyonlin...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in news:3ebe4390
@newsgroups.borland.com:

> I want to write a program run on the client side and communicate with the
> server side program like as Java Applet. How can I do using delphi? Any
> suggestion?

You will need to be a bit more descriptive.

   Want more Indy stuff? Try the Atozed Indy Portal at
        http://www.atozedsoftware.com/
    * More Free Demos
    * Free Articles
    * Extra Support