Debuging MS SQL 6.5 stored procedures with Delphi

Hi,

Can anybody tell me if it is possible to debug
stored procedures in MS SQL 6.5 with delphi ?

Thanks                            Darko

Re:Debuging MS SQL 6.5 stored procedures with Delphi

I do not think so, I think the debugging of MSSQL stored procs has only been
introduced in MSSQL 7.0

George Aligianis

Darko Hozjan wrote in message <79efmh$n...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi,

>Can anybody tell me if it is possible to debug
>stored procedures in MS SQL 6.5 with delphi ?

>Thanks                            Darko

Re:Debuging MS SQL 6.5 stored procedures with Delphi

Hi,
It is possible with MS Visual Studio or another tool that have
capability to use certain ADO/RDS objects.
Also, you must have Service Pack 4 installed.

Darko Hozjan wrote:
> Hi,

> Can anybody tell me if it is possible to debug
> stored procedures in MS SQL 6.5 with delphi ?

> Thanks                            Darko

  dima.vcf
< 1K Download

Other Threads