Winsock.h for pascal !

Hi All,

I wish to get into winsock programming from BPW,
however all information I have on programming the winsock is in 'C'.

My understanding of 'C' is a little limited !

I was wondering if someone knows where I can FTP a pascal version, ie
in a unit of the winsock.h file, as this would make life a LOT easier
for me.

Alternativily if anyone knows 'C' could they possiabily do a
conversion for me - I have a copy of winsock.h that I can email to
anyone intrested.

If possiable could a copy of any reply be emailed to me, Thanks

Mark...

Note: Sorry about this, please send any email to me on:-
M.N.Dela...@bton.ac.uk, NOT the reply address for this message!

Thanks for any help,  Mark...

** Mark Delaney,                          Email: M...@eduk.demon.co.uk **
** To error is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer **

Re:Winsock.h for pascal !

In article <814321133.23...@eduk.demon.co.uk>, M...@eduk.demon.co.uk (Mark Delaney) says:

>Hi All,

>I wish to get into winsock programming from BPW,
>however all information I have on programming the winsock is in 'C'.

>My understanding of 'C' is a little limited !

>I was wondering if someone knows where I can FTP a pascal version, ie
>in a unit of the winsock.h file, as this would make life a LOT easier
>for me.

Try this:

ftp://mirrors.aol.com/pub/cica/pc/win3/programr/tp/pasock10.zip

This contains "winsock.h" translated into a Borland Pascal unit as
well as a Pascal version of "Finger" - the sockets equivalent of
"Hello World".

Good Luck

Duncan.

Other Threads