Can the memory manager be a bottleneck in multi-cpu scenarios?

Hi,

I'm wondering how the default memory manager performs in multi-CPU
scenarios. As far as i can see one lock is used to ensure that all
operations are atomic.

I'm interested in some results documenting the this topic.

Regards
Lars Toft

Re:Can the memory manager be a bottleneck in multi-cpu scenarios?

: "Lars Vinther Toft" <l...@intellix.com> wrote:

>I'm wondering how the default memory manager performs in multi-CPU
>scenarios.

Well, you might want to post a more specific question, including the
scenario you have in mind, to

  borland.public.delphi.objectpascal

Personally, I refuse to do tech talk in cross-posted messages, partly
because of

  http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

.

Followup-to is set to borland.public.delphi.objectpascal.
--
"Sorry, but I am clueless" (sm)

NNQ - Quoting Style in Newsgroup Postings
  http://web.infoave.net/~dcalhoun/nnq/nquote.html

Other Threads