RemoteDataModule destruction!

Hi,

I'm trying to safely destroy a remote data module, client of which drops the
connection. In this state remote data module doesn't understand this error
and destroy itself. And, when I try to end the server application it says
there were some clients connected to some objects, although it is not true.

How can I destroy those remote data modules without making any exceptions
raised?

PS: I'm using DCOM.

Thanks in advance...

--
Yakup Gezdirici
ya...@iname.com

Re:RemoteDataModule destruction!

Calling CoDisconnectObject solved my problem.

Thanks anyway..

--
Yakup Gezdirici
ya...@iname.com

Yakup Gezdirici wrote in message <7mhhek$2...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi,

>I'm trying to safely destroy a remote data module, client of which drops
the
>connection. In this state remote data module doesn't understand this error
>and destroy itself. And, when I try to end the server application it says
>there were some clients connected to some objects, although it is not true.

>How can I destroy those remote data modules without making any exceptions
>raised?

>PS: I'm using DCOM.

>Thanks in advance...

>--