Resizing forms and components resizing with them !!

Hi

On a form I set the min constraints to 800 X 600 and put on my labels and
other components, when I maximize the form as I am running on a higher
screen resolution I would like all the labels etc to resize properly and not
look squashed up in the left hand corner.  Is there an easy way to do this
or Do I have to reposition my labels in the forms onresize event.

Thanks for any advice

Lee

Re:Resizing forms and components resizing with them !!

You just set the Anchors properties.
--
Finn Tolderlund

"Lee J Cook" <l...@leekey.karoo.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse

> On a form I set the min constraints to 800 X 600 and put on my labels and
> other components, when I maximize the form as I am running on a higher
> screen resolution I would like all the labels etc to resize properly and
not
> look squashed up in the left hand corner.  Is there an easy way to do this
> or Do I have to reposition my labels in the forms onresize event.

Other Threads