RichEdit syntax color question.

How can I make a RichEdit that controls the syntax Color????

Re:RichEdit syntax color question.

> How can I make a RichEdit that controls the syntax Color????

With a lot of work, Alexandre <g>. You may want to examine some of the
following 3rd-party components:

 TColorMemo              http://users.voras.lt/~gintaras/bs
 TSyntaxMemo
http://users.colloquium.co.uk/~dbrock/synmemo/synmemo.htm
 TPlusMemo               http://www3.sympatico.ca/ecm/delpang.htm#PMEMO

I know none of them from personal experience.

Re:RichEdit syntax color question.

>How can I make a RichEdit that controls the syntax Color????

If you'll be happy with Memo based color coding solution ,
chech our ColorMemo which can do what you want. Free.
Also, we are working on a ColorRichEdit ( yes, this is possible)
Actually we even have a early preview version of it.
Gintaras Pikelis - Baltic Solutions
e-mail : supp...@balticsolutions.com
http://www.balticsolutions.com

Re:RichEdit syntax color question.

>> How can I make a RichEdit that controls the syntax Color????
>With a lot of work, Alexandre <g>.

It's really lot's of work. We started writing ColorMem almost
a year ago, and we aren't even to close to what we want.
Besides we started development of ColorRichEdit and it takes
it 's too too, even if we reuse lot's of code from ColorMemo

now it's http://www.balticsolutions.com We've moved
Gintaras Pikelis - Baltic Solutions
e-mail : supp...@balticsolutions.com
http://www.balticsolutions.com