"Invalid file name.." message (TTable)

I'm getting a "Invalid filename.." message when I try to set a certain
TTable's Active property to True.  Here's the step-by-step:

1. Create a new application.
2. Put a TTable on the form
3. Set DatabaseName to j:\misdev\source code\uhp\time tracking
4. Click on the TableName property's ComboBox
5. Choose from the list of tables that show up in the list (yes, all the
tables show up like they should)
6. Change Active to True
7. The error message pops up

I have a gut feeling that it may have something to do with the spaces in
the path in DatabaseName. But that should still work!  Heck, it DOES
list the tables in the TableName property; they weren't "invalid file
names" then!

Kendall Jackman
Utah Dept of Public Safety

Re:"Invalid file name.." message (TTable)

>I have a gut feeling that it may have something to do with the spaces in
>the path in DatabaseName.

What version of BDE are you using?  There was a problem with spaces in
directories with the original rev of BDE 3.5 (Delphi 2) on Fat32 machines.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Other Threads