ODBC 16->32

Hi,
I have to use 16-bit ODBC driver with 32-bit application.
Is it possible ?
I need this information (good or bad).
I know, If I use 32-bit driver with 16-bit support , it'd be OK.
But my driver is only 16-bit. I had to write program connecting
HP3000/TurboImage with PC world. So I'm able to use only Delphi 1.xx (I
haven't good mind about this product) . If you have solution for my
problem,write immediately, please!!!.
thanx
Jarek Stoklosa
stok...@polbox.com (prefered)
jarek...@friko.onet.pl

Re:ODBC 16->32

Jarek Stoklosa wrote:
> I have to use 16-bit ODBC driver with 32-bit application.
> Is it possible ?

No, it's not possible.  You can use 32bit ODBC drivers from a 16bit
application (generic thunking), however you can't use 16bit ODBC drivers
from a 32bit application (universal thunking).  Was possible with much
older versions of ODBC, but not anymore.

Pieter

Datasoft, Division of Datatec

ODBCExpress
  Web Site at http://www.odbcexpress.com