TTCP under Delphi 4?

Hi,

I worked with Delphi 3 (Pro), and used the MS TTCP component. But now
I've got Delhpi 4 (Std), and there's no TTCP anymore. How can I get a
component that does the same as TTCP?

        Ciao

                Joe

johannes_ba...@gmx.TUDASWEG.de
To mail me, delete the underscore (_), and remove all Capslock-Letters.

Re:TTCP under Delphi 4?

In article <36f4e28b.3405...@news.odn.de>, johannes_ba...@gmx.TUDASWEG.de
says...

>Hi,

>I worked with Delphi 3 (Pro), and used the MS TTCP component. But now
>I've got Delhpi 4 (Std), and there's no TTCP anymore. How can I get a
>component that does the same as TTCP?

You can get lots of TCP components on the internet. Check out the  following
sites:

http://www.torry.ru
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/pub/delphi/d30free/ search for sock
http://www.getshareware.com/dwinsock/ dWinsock
http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm Internet component suite
http://www.beachdogsoftware.com Tsock

I wasn't that impressed with the TTCP component.

--
Christo Crause
Thermal Separations Research

Other Threads