Q: Reportsmit

I have created a report in reportsmit. It seems that the paths to the
tables are stored in the report. Is there a variable. So that i can
assign the Path to the databases other than the Alias from the IDAPI?
(I don't want to use the Alias) The tables are of the type Paradox 5.0
and greater...

Please reply to the address below, remove "nospam_" to reply
nospam_mar...@microtel.se

Thanx

Martin Arvidsson, MicroTel Technology, Sweden.

Re:Q: Reportsmit

I have created a report in reportsmit. It seems that the paths to the
tables are stored in the report. Is there a variable. So that i can
assign the Path to the databases other than the Alias from the IDAPI?
(I don't want to use the Alias) The tables are of the type Paradox 5.0
and greater...

Please reply to the address below, remove "nospam_" to reply
nospam_mar...@microtel.se

Thanx

Martin Arvidsson, MicroTel Technology, Sweden.

Other Threads