Delphi Graphics Screens

Can a running Delphi program contain graphics images on the screen that
can be dragged around by the end user?
We want to show a building floorplan (2 dimensional) with small images
that can be re-arranged. Can this be done in Delphi?
--
Regards, James Musselman, President

 Radix/Cobalt Instruments, Inc.
 PO Box 897
 Clovis, CA  93613 USA
 tel  209-297-9000
 fax  209-297-9400

 Check out my home page  http://rdx.com

Re:Delphi Graphics Screens

James Muss <ja...@radixgroup.com> wrote:
>Can a running Delphi program contain graphics images on the screen that
>can be dragged around by the end user?
>We want to show a building floorplan (2 dimensional) with small images
>that can be re-arranged. Can this be done in Delphi?

Yes. Take a TImage and work with the MouseUp and MouseDown events.

I am quite sure that you will find some code on:

  http://www.mindspring.com/~cityzoo/tips/tips.html
  "DragCtl"

Stefan

Other Threads