Saving Info

After a user enters text into a ComboBox
and exits my program, how can I make it save
that information for the next time te user
executes the program?

Re:Saving Info

take a look at sunsite.icm.edu.pl/Delphi

Delphi Super Page as lot of freeWare and Shareware components.

and Lot of HistoryComboBox (for ini and reg files) :-)

jean-luc
jl...@club-internet.fr

Re:Saving Info

Steve Gunderson wrote:

> After a user enters text into a ComboBox
> and exits my program, how can I make it save
> that information for the next time te user
> executes the program?In windows 3.1 use an INI file and save the information to initialization parameters.

In windows 95/NT you can do the same or use the registry to save the information.
When the program is started the next time read from the INI file (or registry) and act
accordingly.
Good luck.
--
-Samson
Objectware

Checkout our on-line tutorial builder, database modeller and
software lock from
http://tucson.com/ObjectWare/

Other Threads