Help with SQL server/Access datapack

I bought the Access datapack and it comes with among other things,
three CD sets as follows:    Microsoft Site Server,  M BackOffice
Server, and BackOffice Small Business Server.

Where the heck do I find SQL Server 7.0???

And while I am here,  is this the recommended back end for Delphi??

Thanks!
Joanne

Please copy posts to me at my email address.

It would really be appreciated if you would copy posts
to me at jdavid at uniserve dot com

Re:Help with SQL server/Access datapack

I can answer the second question: Delphi supports a number of databases
directly, and a greater number through ODBC. There is no "recommended"
back end for Delphi.

I believe that you'll have to ask a Microsoft support engineer for help
on your first question.

Juan (TeamB)

jda...@uniserve.com wrote:

> I bought the Access datapack and it comes with among other things,
> three CD sets as follows:    Microsoft Site Server,  M BackOffice
> Server, and BackOffice Small Business Server.

> Where the heck do I find SQL Server 7.0???

> And while I am here,  is this the recommended back end for Delphi??

> Thanks!
> Joanne

> Please copy posts to me at my email address.

> It would really be appreciated if you would copy posts
> to me at jdavid at uniserve dot com

Other Threads