Delphi Add In to Excel to load sheet cells

Dear All,

The following is a simplified example of what I want to do with Delphi
3 and Excel 97.

As an example of what I am trying to do I need to be able to add in to
the Excel menu an option which will open a delphi dialog of my design
where I can enter a value which will be put into the first cell of the
current sheet.

Does  anyone have an example of this for both the Excel side and the
Delphi Side?

Regards,

David Gottschalk

Re:Delphi Add In to Excel to load sheet cells

> The following is a simplified example of what I want to do with Delphi
> 3 and Excel 97.

> As an example of what I am trying to do I need to be able to add in to
> the Excel menu an option which will open a delphi dialog of my design
> where I can enter a value which will be put into the first cell of the
> current sheet.

> Does  anyone have an example of this for both the Excel side and the
> Delphi Side?

I am also very interested in that implementation

if you find something, please let me know.

Re:Delphi Add In to Excel to load sheet cells

<<John Smith:
I am also very interested in that implementation

I can see your post on my ISP's copy of the
borland.public.delphi.oleautomation newsgroup,
but it hasn't been sent to Borland's news server.
That means that most of the people who read
b.p.d.o cannot see your post.

To post messages that other people will see, you
need to connect to Borland's servers directly:
either newsgroups.borland.com or forums.borland.com.
Here's a link with instructions if you don't know how:
http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/newsinfo.html

If you cannot connect directly to newsgroups because
of a firewall, you can post to Borland's newsgroups
via the web pages at http://newsgroups.borland.com/

--
Deborah

Other Threads