Actions and action lists?

Is anyone out there using actions and actionlists?

If not, why not?

--
Chad Z. Hower - Church Hill, TN
http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/ - Free Delphi and other stuff - Free articles now

Re:Actions and action lists?

I use actions.  They help synchronize events between menu items and toolbar
buttons, such as visibility and enabled/disabled, plus the caption text and
the images.

--Joe

Chad Z. Hower <chad...@pbe.com> wrote in message

>Is anyone out there using actions and actionlists?

>If not, why not?

>--
>Chad Z. Hower - Church Hill, TN
>http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/ - Free Delphi and other stuff - Free articles now
>also online
>http://www.pbe.com/Winshoes/ - Free Delphi internet components w source

Re:Actions and action lists?

|Is anyone out there using actions and actionlists?
|If not, why not?

Actionlist are really usefull. You should use this new feature...
I do, and almost every delphiers I know use it.
I can't see any reason why not using it.

Re:Actions and action lists?

In article <7cghh9$se...@forums.borland.com>, Chad Z. Hower wrote:
> Is anyone out there using actions and actionlists?

Yes

 Mike Orriss (m...@3kcc.co.uk)
 http://www.3kcc.co.uk/notetree.htm

Other Threads