HELP:FindKey raises Exception Error

Hello everyone,

 How can FindKey raise an exception error? I use it to lookup an Oracle
table using an ODBC call. I can't even step through the call since
crashes as soon as I get to it.

 Any HELP is welcome.

Re:HELP:FindKey raises Exception Error

Ummm, what is the exception? I'd hate to insult you by asking simple
questions (like, is the table open?) without knowing what the error
is. :-)

Scott

Patrick Drouin wrote in message

<36489996.49C9080A@remove_this.nortel.com>...
>Hello everyone,

> How can FindKey raise an exception error? I use it to lookup an
Oracle
>table using an ODBC call. I can't even step through the call since
>crashes as soon as I get to it.

> Any HELP is welcome.

Re:HELP:FindKey raises Exception Error

I have checked again and what I get is a CPU dump and a message saying
that the application performed an "access violation" error message...
This is driving me crazy since the FindKey is executed many times before
it crashes and, as I mentionned earlier, the whole thing works perfectly
on the development database.

Any idea, advice will be appreciated!

In article <72ad42$p7...@news1.iamerica.net>, sgrob...@iamerica.net
says...

> Ummm, what is the exception? I'd hate to insult you by asking simple
> questions (like, is the table open?) without knowing what the error
> is. :-)

> Scott

> Patrick Drouin wrote in message
> <36489996.49C9080A@remove_this.nortel.com>...
> >Hello everyone,

> > How can FindKey raise an exception error? I use it to lookup an
> Oracle
> >table using an ODBC call. I can't even step through the call since
> >crashes as soon as I get to it.

> > Any HELP is welcome.

Other Threads