Transaction Control and Access 97

I have two forms in a Delphi 4 application say A and B with their
respective datamodules dmA and dmB. I want both forms to access and
update their respective tables in an Access 97 database, independent
of one another, using transaction control. I've tried adding a
database component to both my datamodules but so far have failed to
create the two independent transactions I require ... once a
transaction is started in form A and I attempt to start a transaction
in form B I get an exception raised: ' A user transaction is already
in progress'.

How can I get round this ?

Regards,

Steve Moxon.