How to get SQL Links 3.5.

Do Anyone know how to get BDE / SQL Links 3.5 in Brazil ?

Borland Site says to talk to the local distributors but they do not
know anything about either BDE or SQL Links.

Thanks a lot.

Re:How to get SQL Links 3.5.

Bazili Rossi Swioklo <baz...@ibm.net> wrote:

> Do Anyone know how to get BDE / SQL Links 3.5 in Brazil ?

According to their info-page, you are entitled to receive a free
(upgrade) copy of the above if you own C/S, and they say to contact
the local Borland. I did just that and received it the next day.

Maybe you should just insist a bit or refer to borland.com? Or insist
heavily. It's worth it: it might be my imagination, but it seems
FASTER to me (a lot)...

Good luck!

Jasper

Re:How to get SQL Links 3.5.

Jasper Stil wrote:
> Bazili Rossi Swioklo <baz...@ibm.net> wrote:

> > Do Anyone know how to get BDE / SQL Links 3.5 in Brazil ?

> Maybe you should just insist a bit or refer to borland.com? Or insist
> heavily. It's worth it: it might be my imagination, but it seems
> FASTER to me (a lot)...

> Jasper

Can you beleive we do not have local Borland in Brazil ? I had tried
with the distributors, but not so heavily...

Thanks

Other Threads