playing sound files

hello everybody,

I wanna play wave-files and mp3 files on my computer with a program which i
will write by my own but i don't have the right unt's can anybody help......
Please give also a exampel how to use the unit......

regards sander tamminga
icq: 22030593 alias sil_0x0000
jjtammi...@cistron.nl
holland

Re:playing sound files

Hi!

>I wanna play wave-files and mp3 files on my computer with a program which i
>will write by my own but i don't have the right unt's can anybody
help......
>Please give also a exampel how to use the unit......

Forget about MP3. If you don't make your own Port from C-Code, there's
nothing you can reach in Pascal concerning that format...
about wave-files: download SoundLib from my homepage.

Bye,
Stefan
---
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me
take a look @ my homepage: http://sourcenet.home.pages.de/

Re:playing sound files

With the Win32 MCI interface it should be possibel to do a lot
without having done a lot. (opening CD-Trays, playing sounds,
controlling remote LaserDisc devices).

If you proceed to DDE or Windows Messages, you may be able
to control other applications like software MP3 players.

Just a hint. You never said which version of pascal you are using.

Sander Tamminga wrote:
> hello everybody,

> I wanna play wave-files and mp3 files on my computer with a program which i
> will write by my own but i don't have the right unt's can anybody help......
> Please give also a exampel how to use the unit......

> regards sander tamminga
> icq: 22030593 alias sil_0x0000
> jjtammi...@cistron.nl
> holland

Re:playing sound files

Stefan Goehler wrote in message <36f55...@news.uni-rostock.de>...
>Hi!

>>I wanna play wave-files and mp3 files on my computer with a program which
>>will write by my own but i don't have the right unt's can anybody
>help......
>>Please give also a exampel how to use the unit......
>Forget about MP3. If you don't make your own Port from C-Code, there's
>nothing you can reach in Pascal concerning that format...
>about wave-files: download SoundLib from my homepage.

if he can understand the C code wouldn't he be able to translate it to
pascal....
wouldn't you be able ?

>Bye,
>Stefan
>---
>please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me
>take a look @ my homepage: http://sourcenet.home.pages.de/

Re:playing sound files

> Stefan Goehler wrote in message <36f55...@news.uni-rostock.de>...
> >Hi!

> >>I wanna play wave-files and mp3 files on my computer with a program
which
> >>will write by my own but i don't have the right unt's can anybody
> >help......
> >>Please give also a exampel how to use the unit......
> >Forget about MP3. If you don't make your own Port from C-Code, there's
> >nothing you can reach in Pascal concerning that format...
> >about wave-files: download SoundLib from my homepage.

> if he can understand the C code wouldn't he be able to translate it to
> pascal....
> wouldn't you be able ?

Yes i'm abel to read a c++ code but can you give me one...........?????

sander

Re:playing sound files

Alexander Stohr <Al...@freepage.de> wrote in message

> With the Win32 MCI interface it should be possibel to do a lot
> without having done a lot. (opening CD-Trays, playing sounds,
> controlling remote LaserDisc devices).

> If you proceed to DDE or Windows Messages, you may be able
> to control other applications like software MP3 players.

> Just a hint. You never said which version of pascal you are using.

> Sander Tamminga wrote:

> > hello everybody,

> > I wanna play wave-files and mp3 files on my computer with a program
which i
> > will write by my own but i don't have the right unt's can anybody
help......
> > Please give also a exampel how to use the unit......

> > regards sander tamminga
> > icq: 22030593 alias sil_0x0000
> > jjtammi...@cistron.nl
> > holland

I use pascal 7.0 Borland..........

sander

Re:playing sound files

> > >help......
> > >Forget about MP3. If you don't make your own Port from C-Code, there's
> > >nothing you can reach in Pascal concerning that format...
> > >about wave-files: download SoundLib from my homepage.

> > if he can understand the C code wouldn't he be able to translate it to
> > pascal....
> > wouldn't you be able ?
> Yes i'm abel to read a c++ code but can you give me one...........?????

I am able too, but it's quite hard work...
well, if you want the sources, write me.

Bye,
Stefan
--

---