Turbo Pascal programming sites / ftp's

I dont know any good sites, where it is possible to leech source codes for
pascal and c++, does anyone??

Re:Turbo Pascal programming sites / ftp's

Hans Knudsen wrote:
> I dont know any good sites, where it is possible to leech source codes for
> pascal and c++, does anyone??

 A realy good pascal linkpage to sources and much mor is
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html

Re:Turbo Pascal programming sites / ftp's

--------------ADE3AE9F0621A83EDF1458B1

Ralf Tita wrote:
> Hans Knudsen wrote:

> > I dont know any good sites, where it is possible to leech source codes for
> > pascal and c++, does anyone??

>  A realy good pascal linkpage to sources and much mor is
> http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html

  You could also try  www.st.net.au/~aseng/

--------------ADE3AE9F0621A83EDF1458B1

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Ralf Tita wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hans Knudsen wrote:

<P>> I dont know any good sites, where it is possible to leech source codes
for
<BR>> pascal and c++, does anyone??

<P>&nbsp;A realy good pascal linkpage to sources and much mor is
<BR><A HREF="http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html">http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html</A></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; You could also try&nbsp; <A HREF="http://www.st.net.au/~aseng/">www.st.net.au/~aseng/</A></HTML>

--------------ADE3AE9F0621A83EDF1458B1--

Other Threads