Public VCS is now available for Indy 90

There doesnt seem to be any reference to it on the site!
J. Peter Mugaas wrote:
> We are pleased to announce that we have made a public VCS account for
> accessing the current Indy 9.0 source-code.

> Please see the Indy website at http://www.nevrona.com/Indy or
> indy.torry.net for current details.

Re:Public VCS is now available for Indy 90

Will Honor <Wil...@orange.net> wrote in news:3DF75821.8090402@orange.net:

> There doesnt seem to be any reference to it on the site!

Look on downloads.

   Want more Indy stuff? Try the Atozed Indy Portal at
        http://www.atozedsoftware.com/
    * More Free Demos
    * Free Articles
    * Extra Support

"Will Honor" <Wil...@orange.net> wrote in message

> J. Peter Mugaas wrote:
> > We are pleased to announce that we have made a public VCS account for
> > accessing the current Indy 9.0 source-code.
> There doesnt seem to be any reference to it on the site!

On the Indy 9 download page:

a.. Current Development Snapshot - These are the files directly from our
Versions Control System. Information
(http://www.nevrona.com/indy/dowload/DevSnapshot.html)

hth...

--