Need Info on Network Programming

Can someone please post or email me some information on programming
for Novell networks like IPX/SPX interrupts or something? Thanx

Re:Need Info on Network Programming

Hello Paul!

 PB> From: pa...@datanet.ab.ca (Paul Bartosek)

 PB> Can someone please post or email me some information on programming
 PB> for Novell networks like IPX/SPX interrupts or something? Thanx

Ralph Browns interrupt list has some info on Novell interrupts, I would
recommend to go read some books on what to do to get anything useful out using
the interrupts, they do not give away much clue to operation and use of them
listed like that. IMHO RB's list is excelellent reference, especially for cross
reference between vendor specific interrupts.

Regards
Mikkel Breiler Cosysop Renoz BBS, Vinyl/Intuition

Other Threads