internal GDS software consistency check (cannot continue after bug check)

I have a Delphi (5) application that connects to an Interbase 5.6 database
using the BDE.

Since this morning every time my client hase tried to run up the app and got
the following error message;

"General SQL Error. Internal GDS software consistency check (Cannot continue
after bug check"

Does anyone know what this means and what the solution is?

TIA

Dan

Re:internal GDS software consistency check (cannot continue after bug check)

Dan Parker wrote:
> "General SQL Error. Internal GDS software consistency check (Cannot
> continue after bug check"

> Does anyone know what this means and what the solution is?

Sounds like a corrupt database.

I think the manual pages cited in the article are for the IB6 manuals.

Ben
--
InterBase Technical Support
Borland Software Corp.