Opening an MS word doc from an Ole object stored in ms access

I have an MS access db which contains MS word documents stored as
OLE objects. I would like to open the documents from Delphi 4 or 5.

I have had some success opening word documents from delphi, however I am
unable to open documents stored as OLE objects on an MS access database.

Re:Opening an MS word doc from an Ole object stored in ms access