multiline hint...

hi all

i know that i can have a multiline hint by writing:

  Edit1.Hint := 'this is line 1' + Chr(13) + Chr(10) + 'this is line 2';

this works fine, but is there anyway to specify it using the Object
Inspector, ie without using any code?

--
regards
Keith

Re:multiline hint...

In message <7us3g6$ie...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>, Keith Chew SL stated:
> this works fine, but is there anyway to specify it using the Object
> Inspector, ie without using any code?

No.
--
Regards
Ralph (TeamB)

Re:multiline hint...

Yes, there is!

Download the RX-Library from www.torry.ru .
Beside many free components, this freeware package
gives you the possiblity to enter multiline strgins for
caption and hint properties.

Arne.

Ralph Friedman (TeamB) wrote in message ...
>In message <7us3g6$ie...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>, Keith Chew SL stated:
>> this works fine, but is there anyway to specify it using the Object
>> Inspector, ie without using any code?

>No.
>--
>Regards
>Ralph (TeamB)
>--

Re:multiline hint...

Ralph Friedman (TeamB) <ralphfried...@email.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:VA.000005bc.0082f...@della.garlin...

> In message <7us3g6$ie...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>, Keith Chew SL stated:
> > this works fine, but is there anyway to specify it using the Object
> > Inspector, ie without using any code?

> No.

Well, in our "ZieglerCollection one", we have a property-editor, that makes
this possible.

FInd it on our homepage at http://www.zieglersoft.dk or
http://www.zieglersoft.com

--

Warmest Regards from Claus Ziegler,

ZieglerSoft             Email: cl...@zieglersoft.dk
Rughaven 25,2           WWW: http://www.zieglersoft.dk
DK-9000 Aalborg           Phone: (+45) 9811 3772
Denmark                            ICQ: 19316950

Other Threads