? Can I read W95 long filenames with D1

I'm using D1. I'm writing an app that will mostly be used in the W95
environment. Has anyone found a way to read W95 long filenames using D1?

Re:? Can I read W95 long filenames with D1

> I'm using D1. I'm writing an app that will mostly be used in the W95
> environment. Has anyone found a way to read W95 long filenames using D1?

[71535,665] John Newlin               Lib:7
W32FILOP.ZIP
  Bin,  Bytes:    15692, Count:   623, 19-Mar-96

  Title   : Win32 API Calls from 16-bit Delphi

  Contains three public domain (free!) source units that give the 16-bit
  Delphi 1.0 programmer access to the WIN32 API.  This package enables full
  long  file name support for Delphi 1.0 including file/directory create,
  copy,  move, delete,  and rename.  Even includes implementation of
  BlockRead,  BlockWrite, Seek, and FilePos functions.  With this package,
you
  don't need Delphi  2.0 for long file name support.

This is from the Compuserve DELPHI forum lib, you should be able to find it
on ftp://ftp.dbdinc.com somewhere under the pub/delphi directory.