Board index » delphi » Can't download IBX 4.62 from borland code central

Can't download IBX 4.62 from borland code central

Hi all,
Where can'i donload ibx 4.62 ?, i tried to download from borland.com bat the
link : http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=16395
gives me an internal server error HTTP 500
 

Re:Can't download IBX 4.62 from borland code central


Code Central has often this problem. Try again wait some time and try again,
wait some time and try again, ...

Helge.

Re:Can't download IBX 4.62 from borland code central


Just came up for me using the link in your message.

Quote
Zaki Rahmouni wrote:

> Hi all,
> Where can'i donload ibx 4.62 ?, i tried to download from borland.com bat the
> link : http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=16395
> gives me an internal server error HTTP 500

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
 me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
 asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

Re:Can't download IBX 4.62 from borland code central


always the same problem HTTP 500
"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message
news:3B7FE942.BC7C3EC3@onramp.net...
Quote
> Just came up for me using the link in your message.

> Zaki Rahmouni wrote:

> > Hi all,
> > Where can'i donload ibx 4.62 ?, i tried to download from borland.com bat
the
> > link :

http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=16395
Quote
> > gives me an internal server error HTTP 500

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
> (Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
>  me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
>  asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

Re:Can't download IBX 4.62 from borland code central


I even just updated the descriptions of the 4.62 entries to remove the wait for
the resource dlls to say you must get them separately.  I don't know why you are
having problems, but I was bouncing around CC for about 15 minutes doing things.

Quote
Zaki Rahmouni wrote:

> always the same problem HTTP 500
> "Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message
> news:3B7FE942.BC7C3EC3@onramp.net...
> > Just came up for me using the link in your message.

> > Zaki Rahmouni wrote:

> > > Hi all,
> > > Where can'i donload ibx 4.62 ?, i tried to download from borland.com bat
> the
> > > link :
> http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=16395
> > > gives me an internal server error HTTP 500

> > --
> > Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
> > (Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
> >  me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
> >  asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
 me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
 asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

Re:Can't download IBX 4.62 from borland code central


thank you for you response, i'm always having tha same problem, i will try
again later
thanks
"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message
news:3B7FF44B.A88CC935@onramp.net...
Quote
> I even just updated the descriptions of the 4.62 entries to remove the
wait for
> the resource dlls to say you must get them separately.  I don't know why
you are
> having problems, but I was bouncing around CC for about 15 minutes doing
things.

> Zaki Rahmouni wrote:

> > always the same problem HTTP 500
> > "Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message
> > news:3B7FE942.BC7C3EC3@onramp.net...
> > > Just came up for me using the link in your message.

> > > Zaki Rahmouni wrote:

> > > > Hi all,
> > > > Where can'i donload ibx 4.62 ?, i tried to download from borland.com
bat
> > the
> > > > link :
> > http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=16395
> > > > gives me an internal server error HTTP 500

> > > --
> > > Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
> > > (Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
> > >  me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
> > >  asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
> (Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks
>  me directly unless     Just corporate criminals
>  asked.  Thank You)     Playing with tanks.  (Michael Been)

Other Threads