turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

hi anybody knows how command line params work in tp7?  Please email 2
danielm...@msn.com

thanx

Re:turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

In article <bagj1h$gn...@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>,

daniel <danielm...@msn.com> wrote:
>hi anybody knows how command line params work in tp7?  Please email 2
>danielm...@msn.com

Lookup paramcount and paramstr in the online help.

--
john R. Latala
jrlat...@golden.net

jrlat...@shell.golden.net wrote:
> In article <bagj1h$gn...@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>, daniel <danielm...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>> hi anybody knows how command line params work in tp7?  Please email 2
>> danielm...@msn.com

> Lookup paramcount and paramstr in the online help.

And don't crosspost over hierarchies (without f'up2). Thanks.

PointedEars

Re:turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

JRS:  In article <3ECDF151.9060...@PointedEars.de>, seen in
news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
<PointedE...@web.de> posted at Fri, 23 May 2003 12:00:49 :-

>jrlat...@shell.golden.net wrote:

>> In article <bagj1h$gn...@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>, daniel <danielm...@msn.com>
>> wrote:
>>> hi anybody knows how command line params work in tp7?  Please email 2
>>> danielm...@msn.com

>> Lookup paramcount and paramstr in the online help.

>And don't crosspost over hierarchies (without f'up2). Thanks.

Cross-posting over different hierarchies is, of itself, a perfectly
normal and acceptable practice.  One should, however, be satisfied in
each instance that it is acceptable to the specific hierarchies
involved.

Follow-up should be set where appropriate, but not otherwise.

--
? John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk   Turnpike v4.00   MIME ?
 Web <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/news-use.htm> :  about usage of News.

Re:turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

Dr John Stockton <s...@merlyn.demon.co.uk> wrote

> JRS:  In article <3ECDF151.9060...@PointedEars.de>, seen in
> news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
> <PointedE...@web.de> posted at Fri, 23 May 2003 12:00:49 :-
> >jrlat...@shell.golden.net wrote:
> >And don't crosspost over hierarchies (without f'up2). Thanks.

> Cross-posting over different hierarchies is, of itself, a perfectly
> normal and acceptable practice.  One should, however, be satisfied in
> each instance that it is acceptable to the specific hierarchies
> involved.

> Follow-up should be set where appropriate, but not otherwise.

John,

you are misunderstanding "German Rules" ;-)

Not really a phenomenon.

Kind Regards,
Georg

--
Georg O.F. Richter
alias Hourdi

Re:turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

JRS:  In article <barhf3$465$0...@news.t-online.com>, seen in
news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Georg Richter <hou...@t-online.de> posted
at Mon, 26 May 2003 00:51:44 :-

>Dr John Stockton <s...@merlyn.demon.co.uk> wrote
>> JRS:  In article <3ECDF151.9060...@PointedEars.de>, seen in
>> news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
>> <PointedE...@web.de> posted at Fri, 23 May 2003 12:00:49 :-
>> >jrlat...@shell.golden.net wrote:

>> >And don't crosspost over hierarchies (without f'up2). Thanks.

>> Cross-posting over different hierarchies is, of itself, a perfectly
>> normal and acceptable practice.  One should, however, be satisfied in
>> each instance that it is acceptable to the specific hierarchies
>> involved.

>> Follow-up should be set where appropriate, but not otherwise.
>you are misunderstanding "German Rules" ;-)

No I am not.  You made a statement of limited applicability, without
indicating its limits.  That needed correction.

The formatting of posts which appear only in news:de.* is of no concern
to me; but when writing into Big-8 or UK groups, please first see below.

--
? John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk   Turnpike v4.00   MIME ?
 Web <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/news-use.htm> :  about usage of News.

Re:turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

Dr John Stockton wrote:

[snipped attribution novels]

> Georg Richter posted:
>> Dr John Stockton wrote:

>>> Cross-posting over different hierarchies is, of itself, a perfectly
>>> normal and acceptable practice.  One should, however, be satisfied in
>>>  each instance that it is acceptable to the specific hierarchies
>>> involved.

>>> Follow-up should be set where appropriate, but not otherwise.

>> you are misunderstanding "German Rules" ;-)

> No I am not.  You made a statement of limited applicability,

Watch the attribution lines (seems difficult with four of your own, filled
with hyperfluid information -- maybe you start thinking about shortening it
a bit). Not Georg made the above statement, but I did.

But that's not here to discuss, so f'up2 poster.

PointedEars

Re:turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

Dr John Stockton wrote:

[snipped attribution novels, repaired quoting]

> Georg Richter posted:
>> Dr John Stockton wrote:

>>> Cross-posting over different hierarchies is, of itself, a perfectly
>>> normal and acceptable practice.  One should, however, be satisfied in
>>> each instance that it is acceptable to the specific hierarchies
>>> involved.

>>> Follow-up should be set where appropriate, but not otherwise.

>> you are misunderstanding "German Rules" ;-)

> No I am not.  You made a statement of limited applicability,

Watch the attribution lines (seems difficult with three of your own, filled
with hyperfluid information -- maybe you start thinking about shortening it
a bit?) Not Georg made the above statement, but I did.

But that's not here to discuss, so f'up2 poster.

PointedEars

Other Threads