?? Need GIF, JPG Component that saves in same format

?? Need GIF, JPG Component that saves in same format

I'm making a simple app that loads an image and ads some text to it, then saves the image.  I need for the image to be in gif,
but jpg would be okay.

Is there a freeware component that will save in gif or jpg?  (Either or would be okay.)  It's non-commercial, non-shareware.

Thanks!

Re:?? Need GIF, JPG Component that saves in same format

mjphilbr...@westernsurety.com wrote:

> ?? Need GIF, JPG Component that saves in same format

> I'm making a simple app that loads an image and ads some text to it, then saves the image.  I need for the image to be in gif,
> but jpg would be okay.

> Is there a freeware component that will save in gif or jpg?  (Either or would be okay.)  It's non-commercial, non-shareware.

> Thanks!

Check out the Delphi Super Page. I have uploaded a unit GifFiles with a
TGifFile class just a week ago. The name is GifFiles.zip. It does
reading *and* saving.

Reinier Sterkenburg.

Other Threads