Help: Bmp Glyph's look bad on BitBtn's

When I use a 256 color bmp image on a BitBtn (by setting the glyph
property) it looks really bad.  The colors are spotty and most of the
image is the same gray color as the BitBtn.  It also looks bad when the
image is imported into the Delphi Image Editor.

However, the image looks fine when I use a standard image editor.  Any
ideas?

I'm running at 1024 X 768 with 256 colors.

Thanks!

Re:Help: Bmp Glyph's look bad on BitBtn's

When I use a 256 color bmp image on a BitBtn (by setting the glyph
property) it looks really bad.  The colors are spotty and most of the
image is the same gray color as the BitBtn.  It also looks bad when the
image is imported into the Delphi Image Editor.

However, the image looks fine when I use a standard image editor.  Any
ideas?

I'm running at 1024 X 768 with 256 colors.

Thanks!

Other Threads