Problems with ttable and autoincremento

ello group.

In the first place it wanted to excuse me by my ingles.

I have borland to builder c++ (4.0) and am trying to insert a row with a
autoincremental field in a data base in SQL anywhere(sybase) being used the
table object.

When inserted values the program indicates 'fiel <tururu> must have a
value'. I have proven in the FieldDefs property to clear the option
farequired and to put DataType to ftAutoInc, but it continues giving the
same message.

That I am leaving myself?

Re:Problems with ttable and autoincremento

This problem is described and solved in Mastering Delphi 6 Book. You can get
it with enonkey2000!

Re:Problems with ttable and autoincremento

So... what was the question?

Nick

"Gregor Breznik" <gregor_brez...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> This problem is described and solved in Mastering Delphi 6 Book. You can
get
> it with enonkey2000!

Other Threads