Pascal source FTP

Hi
I seek any FTP sites with pascal source. I need information and
examples about programing mouse in 640x480 256col.
Thanx
msz...@elektron.pl

Re:Pascal source FTP

Re:Pascal source FTP

> Hi
> I seek any FTP sites with pascal source. I need information and
> examples about programing mouse in 640x480 256col.
> Thanx
> msz...@elektron.pl

AND

>There is a shareware program called CtoP from Knowledge Software doing
>this.
>I recently downloaded version 1.2b, published in 1989, somewhere from
>the Net as ctop12b.zip, but I don't remember where I got it.

At  FTP://GARBO.UWASA.FI/PC/TURBOPAS/  you can find a lot of pascalcode
and you will find the ctop12b.zip file (CTOP12B is 'worthless', I tried
it on 10 codes and all failed to convert). Hope this will help you.

Jeroen van der Heide
L...@WORLDACCESS.NL
Http://www.worldaccess.nl/~lenk/jeroen.htm

Other Threads