D7 dbExpress for Microsoft SQLServer doesn't support COM+ distributed transactions

D7 dbExpress driver for Microsoft SQLServer doesn't support COM+ distributed
transactions? I've tried it and found that it doesn't support COM+
distributed transactions. If you write data into the database and then call
SetAort method in an COM+ transaction, you'll find that changes would not be
rollback.
I got this problem too on other dbexpress drivers, such as Interbase.

Re:D7 dbExpress for Microsoft SQLServer doesn't support COM+ distributed transactions

Not having seen this particular interface before, I'm guessing that
SetComplete and SetAbort are analogus to the Commit and Rollback calls we
are used to in Delphi. I'm unable to discover from your test code what the
analog for StartTransaction is, do you have a call for that as well, and do
you use it?

--

Eivind

"Jet Chou" <syst...@163.net> wrote in message

| //=============== the COM+ Coordinator Object. requires a new
| transaction==========
| unit DBXCoor;
| {$WARN SYMBOL_PLATFORM OFF}

Re:D7 dbExpress for Microsoft SQLServer doesn't support COM+ distributed transactions

You are going to have to use a MsSql BindToken to bind your dbexpress
connection to the COM+ connection(s) in order to have it take part in
the Distributed Transactions.

Dennis Passmore
Ultimate Software, Inc

"If you cannot conceive the idea you
 will never achieve the desired results"

Re:D7 dbExpress for Microsoft SQLServer doesn't support COM+ distributed transactions

Thanks. Would you please tell me how to do this? Is there any demos?

"Dennis Passmore" <dennisp@nospam_dpassmore.com>
??????:hkgkmukp0nlijsk66gpn6djg2l5umo3...@4ax.com...

> You are going to have to use a MsSql BindToken to bind your dbexpress
> connection to the COM+ connection(s) in order to have it take part in
> the Distributed Transactions.

> Dennis Passmore
> Ultimate Software, Inc

> "If you cannot conceive the idea you