IDAPI.DLL access violation with Run-time Package option

Here is an odd problem...

(D6 Enterprise, Win2000Pro SP2)

I have an application which accesses several tables, some of which are also
opened within a DLL. The tables are closed when the DLL is unloaded and run
within a seperate TSession created when the DLL is initialized.

Whenever I build the application with run-time packages, I receive an access
violation in IDAPI32.DLL upon closing the program. It occurs *after*
Application.Run so there is absolutely NO way to trap it or otherwise
determine what call causes it or where.  When I build the EXE without
run-time packages I don't get this error and everything appears fine.  (The
DLL is built with run-time packages.)

Anyone have an idea as to what is going wrong?

-
question * __fastcall DavidB::EsotericProgramming(void * B)
{
   return( (2 * B) || ( ! (2 * B) ) );

}

My Public Key is available at:
http://keyserver.pgp.com/pks/lookup?op=get&exact=off&search=0x39CEF889

Re:IDAPI.DLL access violation with Run-time Package option

Since there have been no replies to your question, I'll give my 2 cents
worth in general terms:  The times I have received your symptom (in Delphi
5) - Access Violations when compiled with packages but no error when
compiled without - it was because I had changed some object that was used by
my own bpl and it was now outdated.  In other words, I had to recompile my
package(s) because the one(s) I created did not "know" about the changes I
had made to some object.  Short answer - recompile your packages before
recompiling the exe if you have changed anything whatsoever that your
packages need.

"David B." <da...@rcbral.bbtel.com> wrote in message

> Here is an odd problem...

> (D6 Enterprise, Win2000Pro SP2)