moving files in recycle bin....

   i just want to move my files in the recycle bin or completely delete it.  Is there a way i can do this?
   Can you give me some sample code,,,

Thanks...

Re:moving files in recycle bin....

"Kenshin" <al...@digi.com.ph> skrev i en meddelelse

>    i just want to move my files in the recycle bin or completely delete

it.  Is there a way i can do this?

Use the shFileOperation API.

Finn Tolderlund

Kenshin wrote in message <3989b6fe$1_2@dnews>...

>   i just want to move my files in the recycle bin or completely delete it.

Is there a way i can do this?

>   Can you give me some sample code,,,

You can download a free component to handle this from my site:
http://members.home.net/wniddery/freedelphistuff.html
It uses SHFileOperation, which is what Windows Explorer uses, complete with
optional animations.

--
Wayne Niddery - WinWright Consulting
RADBooks - http://members.home.net/wniddery/