Printing line by line

Hi to everybody,

I'm using QR in my application to produce my printouts and everything is OK.
But now I'm asked to print results as they become ready that's to say one
line maybe every 30 seconds.
To keep compatibility with any connected printer I think plain text printing
is not an option.

How could I do it?

Thank you for any help

Matheus

Re:Printing line by line

Print directly to printer
Var T : TextFile;
Begin
AssignFile(T,'LPT1');
Try
REWrite(T);
Writeln('line to print');
Finally
closefile(T);

Hope it helps;
Neels Audie

"mm" <matheus_moel...@tin.it> wrote in message news:3c67cb3f_1@dnews...
> Hi to everybody,

> I'm using QR in my application to produce my printouts and everything is
OK.
> But now I'm asked to print results as they become ready that's to say one
> line maybe every 30 seconds.
> To keep compatibility with any connected printer I think plain text
printing
> is not an option.

> How could I do it?

> Thank you for any help

> Matheus

Re:Printing line by line

thank you for replying,
but as I wrote plain text is not an option: I need to create report
headers,footers and would also need not to be bound to printer's specific
fonts .
Writeln('line to print'); will produce different results on different
printers.
So I'm wondering whether it is possible to print (using QR terms) one band
at a time.

Matheus

"C Audie" <p...@yebo.co.za> ha scritto nel messaggio news:3c67d65b_1@dnews...

> Print directly to printer
> Var T : TextFile;
> Begin
> AssignFile(T,'LPT1');
> Try
> REWrite(T);
> Writeln('line to print');
> Finally
> closefile(T);
> end;
> end;

> Hope it helps;
> Neels Audie

> "mm" <matheus_moel...@tin.it> wrote in message news:3c67cb3f_1@dnews...
> > Hi to everybody,

> > I'm using QR in my application to produce my printouts and everything is
> OK.
> > But now I'm asked to print results as they become ready that's to say
one
> > line maybe every 30 seconds.
> > To keep compatibility with any connected printer I think plain text
> printing
> > is not an option.

> > How could I do it?

> > Thank you for any help

> > Matheus

Re:Printing line by line

Yes it is possible. Take a look at the faq on their website.

> > Print directly to printer
> > Var T : TextFile;
> > Begin
> > AssignFile(T,'LPT1');
> > Try
> > REWrite(T);
> > Writeln('line to print');
> > Finally
> > closefile(T);
> > end;
> > end;

> > Hope it helps;
> > Neels Audie

> > "mm" <matheus_moel...@tin.it> wrote in message news:3c67cb3f_1@dnews...
> > > Hi to everybody,

> > > I'm using QR in my application to produce my printouts and everything
is
> > OK.
> > > But now I'm asked to print results as they become ready that's to say
> one
> > > line maybe every 30 seconds.
> > > To keep compatibility with any connected printer I think plain text
> > printing
> > > is not an option.

> > > How could I do it?

> > > Thank you for any help