Borland License Info Found But Not for Delphi?

Hey all,

I'm sort of new to this newsgroup, amateur programmer.
Anyways, I was using Delphi 7 when my computer "randomly restarted", I dunno
why it does this it just does. Well after the computer had finished booting
up and I tried to run Delphi again it gave me this message:

Borland license information was found, but it is not valid for Delphi.
You can not run Delphi without this information.

Click the "Exit" button to exit Delphi.

So ya...I dunno what to do. I'm going to try a repair installation, and see
if that fixes the problem.
Have any of the rest of you had this problem before?

- Blake

Re:Borland License Info Found But Not for Delphi?

Uhm...ya...the repair installation didn't do anything. Help?

Blake Merry wrote:
> Uhm...ya...the repair installation didn't do anything. Help?

Delete the .borland folder from your user home directory and re-register.

Regards,
Steve
--
Please visit our online support pages at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/

  Stephen Blas (Borland Software Corporation)

  http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html