DBEdit and unwanted currency

Hi
What I am trying to do is as follows. I have Paradox table, where I have
currency and number fields (among others). I clculate some percentages of
them with local SQL. I'v used DBEdit to see those values. But how I can get
of the currency suffix I dont want there (as '123 mk' in percentage).

--
Kari Perttula           Phone +358 14 831 378           If you make mistakes,
Pallotie 2                 or +358 14 831 780           you should use

Re:DBEdit and unwanted currency

Kari Ky|sti Perttula wrote:

> Hi
> What I am trying to do is as follows. I have Paradox table, where I have
> currency and number fields (among others). I clculate some percentages of
> them with local SQL. I'v used DBEdit to see those values. But how I can get
> of the currency suffix I dont want there (as '123 mk' in percentage).

The FieldsEditor of TQuery opens by double clicking TQuery component.
Turn the Field's Currency=False.  Hope this is what you were looking for.

Other Threads