Maximising The Output Screen in TPW 1.5

Hi all
 - is there is an easy way to maxamise the output window screen using
TPW 1.5 under Win 95 or Win 98 ? For example, if I have a program:

PROGRAM test;
USES WinCrt;
BEGIN
readln;
END;

can it be so hard to get a mximised screen ? Any help most sppreciated,
and apologies if this has been repeated.

jno

Re:Maximising The Output Screen in TPW 1.5

do you want to maximise / minimise in the program itself? to maximise the
program all the time, i use the properties of the file after it is compiled,
by right clicking it in windows explorer. or is your problem a bit more
complex than that? plet me know how things go
cya
craig
jno <j...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi all
>  - is there is an easy way to maxamise the output window screen using
> TPW 1.5 under Win 95 or Win 98 ? For example, if I have a program:

> PROGRAM test;
> USES WinCrt;
> BEGIN
> readln;
> END;

> can it be so hard to get a mximised screen ? Any help most sppreciated,
> and apologies if this has been repeated.

> jno

Re:Maximising The Output Screen in TPW 1.5

> jno <j...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> >  - is there is an easy way to maxamise the output window screen using
> > TPW 1.5 under Win 95 or Win 98 ? For example, if I have a program:

Use
 ShowWindow(<whnd handle here>, SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED);
to maximize the window after creation.

--
http://www.geocities.com/aibrain/        "AIBrain Home Page"

"To gain an intimate knowledge of our weapons of destruction,
please place both hands over your eyes and count to three..." -SC2

Other Threads