WHERE TO FIND MEMO COMPONENT without size limit

I need Tmemo component for DELPHI3 that has no size limit.
I know that I can use RICHEDIT but I need MEMO (because RICHEDIT has
some strange error during loading wneh size goes over 64K ...)

Does something like this exists ?

Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9629/arminio.htm

Re:WHERE TO FIND MEMO COMPONENT without size limit

In article <35af524b.5434...@205.219.255.8>,

Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net (Arminio Grgic) wrote:
> I need Tmemo component for DELPHI3 that has no size limit.
> I know that I can use RICHEDIT but I need MEMO (because RICHEDIT has
> some strange error during loading wneh size goes over 64K ...)

> Does something like this exists ?

> Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9629/arminio.htm

I've never seen one. Just curious but what is the error when using a
Richedit? I have been able to load a file > than  64K before using
Delphi 5.
--
PROGRAMMER: A device for converting coffee into software.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:WHERE TO FIND MEMO COMPONENT without size limit

In article <35af524b.5434...@205.219.255.8>, Arminio Grgic
(Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net) says...

> I need Tmemo component for DELPHI3 that has no size limit.

TMemo doesn't have any limit on Windows NT. Windows 9x is a different
matter...
There are several available at DSP (http://delphi.icm.edu.pl/), but most
(all?) are shareware.

M.

--
ROOTS 2000, Bergen, April 27-28
{*word*19}burn, Coplien, Fowler, Groven, Reenskaug, Reich, Nygaard

Other Threads