Differnt fonts and colors in Memo

Hello

how can I use different fonttypes and fontcolors in one Memo component?
If you change the font property it changes the whole text, but I just
want to change some words. Is that possible??

Thanx Chris

Re:Differnt fonts and colors in Memo

> Hello

> how can I use different fonttypes and fontcolors in one Memo component?
> If you change the font property it changes the whole text, but I just
> want to change some words. Is that possible??

> Thanx Chris

You should use a TRichMemo. It's present in Delphi 2 and 3 versions.

--
Regards

Rafael Ribas Aguil (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil)
e-mail: rri...@unisys.com.br

Other Threads