Getting all machine names in domain?

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is any way to get all the machine names in a
domain, without having to be on the server?

Thanx

Johan

Re:Getting all machine names in domain?

Johan Lindquist wrote:

> Hi!

> Does anyone know if there is any way to get all the machine names in a
> domain, without having to be on the server?

> Thanx

I know that you can use WNetOpenEnum and WNetEnumResource to get
a list of all the machines in an NT domain that normally display
on the browse list. I still haven't figured out a way to get
all of the machines regardless of whether they show up on the
browse list or not.

You can also use NetServerEnum to accomplish the same thing, but
you have to write the Delphi wrapper function yourself (which may
or may not be easy, depending on how much C++ you know).

Other Threads