Saving word to a sql server 7.0 database

How can I save a word document to a sql server database without first saving
the document to a file. What kind of field do I use in de sql-server 7.0
database !!

Gert Hoogeboom

Re:Saving word to a sql server 7.0 database

>How can I save a word document to a sql server database without first saving
>the document to a file. What kind of field do I use in de sql-server 7.0
>database !!

To answer the second part of your question use the Image field type.
Try the first part of your question in the Ole Automation section.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Saving word to a sql server 7.0 database

Would that not be a BLOB-field i.o. Image field?

Brian Bushay TeamB <BBus...@Nmpls.com> wrote in message

> >How can I save a word document to a sql server database without first
saving
> >the document to a file. What kind of field do I use in de sql-server 7.0
> >database !!

> To answer the second part of your question use the Image field type.
> Try the first part of your question in the Ole Automation section.

> --
> Brian Bushay (TeamB)
> Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Saving word to a sql server 7.0 database

>Would that not be a BLOB-field i.o. Image field?

Yes the Image datatype is a blob field.  It is good for any binary type of data

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads