2 question on CachedUpdates

Hello
2 question for working with chacheUpdate
1. How I assign a value of a calculated field to
    regular field on a cached record?

2. How I can sum the value of all the calculated
    fields only from the new append cached records
    and do this after a calculate field get a value?

Thankyou sorin

Re:2 question on CachedUpdates

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:58:07 +0200, "Sorin Hershcu"

<so...@netvision.net.il> wrote:
>Hello
>2 question for working with chacheUpdate
>1. How I assign a value of a calculated field to
>    regular field on a cached record?

Like you would without Cached Updates...
For example in a BeforePost event.

>2. How I can sum the value of all the calculated
>    fields only from the new append cached records
>    and do this after a calculate field get a value?

I don't think you can or should inspect the cache for that.

I'd suggest that you maintain a running total (AfterPost, AfterDelete)
and use/reset it together with ApplyUpdates.

-hh-

Other Threads